Sunday 9 September 2012

Accessories!

I am not a big jewellery girl. It's just never been for me. I read once that Mary-Kate Olsen is all about the bling, but Ashley doesn't wear any, and I'm kind of the same way, except there is one thing I love - rings. Big chunky in-your-face rings. I love them, but I can only wear them for so long before I get annoyed...which is the same story with necklaces (they move and twist and argh!) and bracelets (have you ever tried to write wearing a bangle? not possible.) I just can't do it. Rings, though, are easy. They dress you up without getting in the way, so to show my appreciation, here are my 'rings of the moment'. They're all coming with me to France, just in case I am asked on a date or trip to the Eiffel Tower or I feel really super boring in my work outfit. Either way is cool by me!

Oh, look, I turned into Phoebe Buffay!


From left to right -
Big turquoise stone ring - vintage.
Slim purple stone ring - vintage.
Peace ring - Topshop.
Green gem ring - Topshop.
Belt ring - vintage.
Eye ring - Topshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment